Asian Wives Club | Advertising Agency
IMPLEMENTED SYSTEMS TO HELP AGENCY SUCCEED IN LEAD MANAGEMENT AND CONTENT GENERATION.
Asian Wives Club is a global creative think tank that specializes in social, brand strategy, events and experiential. It is led by three co-founders: Kerry Chrapliwy, Graham Painter, and Charlie Le. Together they created the "wonder factory" and have been creating influential experiences.
- Doubled Instagram following in 30 days
- Developed content calendar to unify brand presence across social media channels including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter
- Collected 1.4B impressions generated from their Vivienne Tam Fashion Show project into a Pinterest board
- Instituted project management system to help track, manage, and follow up on projects and leads
The agency was growing their client base with no process to manage leads or time to build their own brand.
- Implement project management process and software to have greater visibility into the status of their projects
- Develop cohesive brand on social media by creating a content calendar, social media presence (Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook), brand look
- Showcase their ability to deliver results with Pinterest board of media impressions
Sophie is a bright self starter who’s not afraid to ask why? Her inquisitive mind and initiative give Sophie the right stuff to help any marketing organization. She’s focused on execution and is great with managing the details. We really admire Sophie’s hustle.
Kerry Chrapliwy, Co-founder of Asian Wives Club