Hewlett Packard Enterprise | IT Company
DEVELOPING COLLATERAL FOR LAUNCHING A NEW PRODUCT TO SERVE AS THE VISION FOR HPE.
HPE Synergy is the first instantiation of the new industry-changing technology composable infrastructure. It is a new product, creating a new category (composable infrastructure), for a new company brand (HPE).
Developing collateral to explain the newest offering's benefits in time for product launch.
Speak to to the Chief Technology Officer, the key decision maker, to explain how he could deploy and operate like his greatest competition.
- Co-wrote a thought leadership white paper explaining how composable infrastructure can benefit enterprises and increase awareness around the product
- Coordinate with agency to develop video and lifestyle and product photography
- Work with agency to create a 3D rendering of the product and features to be used by sales teams
My work included:
- Interviewing and working with Gary Thome, Vice President and Chief Engineer
- Developing graphics and visuals for the paper and Gary's presentations
- Understanding market trends in infrastructure and substantiating information from Gartner, IDC, Forester reports
The thought leadership white paper was wrapped into the larger campaign and the content was used to create videos and presentations for internal and external audiences. The video on the left shows Gary Thome discussing how businesses can achieve the speed and agility of cloud giants.